Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Swiss Christmas

Swiss Christmas was a big success for our first year. My friends and I had no idea what to expect. We had a lot of fun, made some money and are planning on doing it again next year. I sold hooded towels, nursing covers and crayon rolls. Below are a couple of my creations.

My crayon rolls sold completely out in the first 5 hours, I should have made 100 of them! My nursing covers did so-so and my towels did great. I only came home with 2. I had a few orders for things before Christmas and feel great knowing I can make some money doing something I love.
These are a couple pictures of our table. It was a bit busy, but I think that was a good thing because people looked longer and had options of things to purchase.

If you are in the area next year, stop on by!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I have towels that I have been wanting to make into hooded towels for the girls. Yours are so cute! Now I'm inspired to get mine finished.

Mily said...

Lisa that is awesome your crayon rolls sold out! Nice job! And your hooded towels are adorable!