Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nemo Hooded Towel

Done at last! My friend, Amy, taught me how to make hooded towels a few years ago. I started with a frog, fish and dinosaur and recently I branched out and made a bunny, duck and today I just finished Nemo. It was a ton of work. I'll probably never make it again. But, I know one little boy who is going to absolutely love it when he sees it. Tucker is in Utah with Grandma and Grandpa, otherwise I'd have him model it for me. All it takes is two big orange towels (mine are from Target), and a white towel the same size, a lot of cutting, sewing, ric rac and you end up with a fabulous bath or pool towel.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow, that is amazing!!! My kids LOVE their hooded towels that you made!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

just so you know in like the last 2 days i have gotten a ton of comments on my bag! =) Have a safe trip! call me if you get bored!

Starley Family said...

That turned out darling. Amy just taught me how to make a ladybug poncho towel for Katelyn and I love it!

Aaron and Melissa said...

It looks so cute. You are very inspiring. I wish I were as talented as you. I will sure miss you!

The Skinners said...

Lisa, That is amazing. I love this blog. Would you care if I copied you!! You are so cute!

Sarah Jackson said...

Wow! I'm very impressed!