Friday, July 23, 2010

Car Seat Canopy

I put together this car seat canopy last weekend and love the fabrics. I was able to use the same fabric line that I recovered the car seat with, so it all matches. I followed two online patterns and both called for a yard of fabric for the top and bottom, but I think my canopy is about 2-3 inches too wide. It sort of bunches around the sides - oh well, I'm not unpicking it and it's probably just me that really notices. The inside fabric is the same material as the handle straps. This was super easy to make. It's kind of fun that with each kid I have there is something new out there for me to make.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Your stuff is so cute. I love Blake's quilt. I need the patience and endurance to make quilts. Did you ever decide on a new name?