Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tiered Dress

We had a brand new Walmart open up in the Heber Valley a couple months ago and there was a big bin of patterns on sale for a dollar by the fabric department. I decided I'd give this cute dress a shot. I picked some cute soft corduroy fabric and whala! A dress was born. I think it turned out pretty cute and she loves it. Aubrey is the easiest kid to please. She has such a love for life. The dress is supposed to have a bow on the front, but I don't have any ribbon in those colors, so for now, the dress is complete as is.

 I was a little worried about the length of the dress, I thought I might need to add another tier. But, it's about the same length as her other dresses and she can always wear leggings/tights underneath.
 My sweet daughter loves to pose for pictures. I think this is her favorite stance.