Saturday, July 26, 2008

Animal blanket

I fell in love with the pattern below when I first saw it in my quilting magazine. Unfortunately, you can never find the fabrics that they display in their demo pieces. : ( I love the zebra print! I'm making this blanket out of flannel and have yet to find anyone that makes zebra flannel. Oh well, I am so excited for these fabrics and can't wait to see how it will turn out. There are a few specialty quilt/fabric shops nearby and I went to one with my Mom when she was in town. You can spend a LOT of money when you don't get fabric on sale and you're not at Joanns!
This might take me awhile to make since I'm more than doubling it's size and have to figure that all out, but look forward to a picture of the finished project. I know I can't wait!

No comments: