Saturday, July 26, 2008

"A" is for Aubrey

My friend Lis made a darling "B" for her daughter Brooklyn and added ribbon to hold all of her hair bows/clips. I loved the idea and decided to copy. I haven't found ribbon yet (probably should have coordinated paper and ribbon at the same time), but was pretty pleased with my first Mod Podge piece. It's really easy, a little bit messy, and fun! You can be so creative and turn anything into an art piece. I'll post another picture once I find ribbon and get all of Aubrey's bows in place.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I should do one of those for Lucy. You've been making a lot of cute stuff. I heard some rumors about you (we still talk about you out her in MD)and I'm looking forward to blog confirmation one of these weeks.

Lis said...

It turned out perfectly Lisa!! Very fun! Can't wait to see it with the ribbons!