Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gotta hide my hooters!

Sorry if the title is inappropriate! But, they do need to be hid. I am not one of those mom's who will just whip it all out to nurse my baby in public. If I am in public, the baby and myself will be covered!
I was bored on Sunday and decided I'd whip up my hooter hider now instead of waiting until after we moved. I did my first self binding on it. I really like how it turned out for this project. My problem was with the soft polka dot fabric. It stretches and now I feel like there is excess fabric on the front. I'm not sure if you can really tell. I have enough fabric to make another one, so I might try a different binding to see if I can correct the issue.
Now I can pack my sewing machine and check another thing off my To-Do List before baby is born.

4 comments:

Mily said...

Lisa, you amaze me with your mad sewing skills! Everything you make turns out so cute and perfect! You should give sewing lessons!

Aaron and Melissa said...

I LOVE IT!!! I think it turned out so cute. You've inspired me to get going on mine...before I know it, the baby will be here!

dan and audrey said...

Lisa it looks great! I need you to teach me how you did that edge! I can not figure it out... please help!

Anonymous said...

I have given you an award!!!