Monday, June 29, 2009

Cole's Crib

Welcome to Cole's crib. It's taken me a long time to finally finish his bedding. I sewed his blanket back before he was born (he's 5 months now) and just finished everything else over the weekend. I got super lucky and found his exact animal print fabric at Walmart of all places. I bought his original fabric in flannel at a specialty shop in Colorado and couldn't believe it when I found it at the Park City Walmart. It's not flannel, but works and matches perfectly. I made the crib sheet, crib skirt and bumpers. One of the only things I would do differently if I were to do it over again would be to make the crib skirt gathered. It's a bit too straight looking for me, but oh well. My next project for his room is to buy COLE letters and modpodge or paint them.


2 comments:

The Huff Family said...

You did a great job Lisa! I am curious about sewing a bumper pad and skirt...is it difficult?

Mily said...

Cute Lisa! Great job! I love the fabric you chose!