Monday, June 29, 2009

More Hiders

I've been busy sewing lately. I made this hooter hider for my friend Leah that just had a baby a week ago. I LOVE the fabric. There is a cute fabric shop in Midway called Seasons of Home that has the best selection. I've made 2 more in the past couple days, but until they are gifted I won't show them. I'm thinking that it would be fun to get a booth for Swiss Christmas (kind of like Swiss Days except on a smaller scale) and attempting to sell some of my sewing crafts. I'm thinking of selling the hooter hiders (although I'll have to just call them nursing covers or come up with my own name) and maybe table runners. Anyone got any other ideas? or want to try this out with me?

6 comments:

The Huff Family said...

So funny...I am starting to make Sydney a quilt, bed skirt, etc. for when she transitions from her toddler bed to a twin bed. I just ordered that same fabric in purple! There is a whole line called "Clementine" at fatquartershop.com that coordinates. So cute!

The Huff Family said...

Me again. I forgot to mention that I think your booth idea is great! I wish I lived closer...I would love to do it with you!

Mily said...

Hey Lisa! Someday you'll have to put up a tutorial for these! You could call them modest mommy milkers or something cheesy like that. I think you should totally sell these. Lots of moms and mom's to be would buy them. I know I would!

Leah and Mike said...

SO CUTE!!! I am absolutely loving it! Everyone that sees it thinks it is so dang cute and I tell them my wonderful, cute friend made it. You're the best!

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

I want to learn how to make those!! I have so many friends in my ward about to have babies! You and Cody will have to come up for a weekend or Dan and I will come down and you can teach me how to make them! I'm all in with making them for the Christmas booth! How fun would that be!

Unknown said...

lisa I think you could do it. I have done it. Just know you have to have ALOT of inventory...and you have to charge more to make up for the ridiculous rent they charge but I say DO IT!